Hey, y’all! It’s your main man AB from Smokin and Grillin wit AB, and today, we’re diving into a flavor fiesta that’s gonna blow your taste buds away. You’ve seen me grill, smoke, and sizzle up some mean dishes, but today, we’re talking about a recipe that’s so simple yet so incredibly delicious – My Honey Garlic Bacon Wrapped Shrimp.
- 1 lb. Jumbo Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 lb. Bacon
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 3 tbsp Lime Juice
- 3 tsp minced Garlic
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp finely grated fresh Ginger
- Salt and freshly Ground Pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup Honey
- 3 tbsp Lime Juice
Preparing the Shrimp
Let’s start by preheating the oven to broil on high. As we gear up, let’s explore the ingredients together.
- Garlic Press Magic: Crush the garlic finely using a garlic press – a kitchen must-have.
- Fresh Ginger Zing: Grate fresh ginger for that extra burst of flavor.
- Soak Those Toothpicks: Ensure your toothpicks are soaked for at least an hour to prevent burning in the oven.
Creating the Marinade
- Shrimp Marinade: Mix minced garlic, lime juice, honey, olive oil, grated ginger, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Generously coat the shrimp, allowing them to soak in the delightful flavors.
- Wrapping Time: Wrap each shrimp with a slice of bacon, securing it with a pre-soaked toothpick – a bacon blanket for each shrimp.
Into the Oven
Place the Garlic bacon wrapped shrimp on a rack in the middle of the preheated oven and broil for 10 minutes. Keep a close eye on them for that perfect crispiness.
The Flip and Honey Glaze
- Flip It Good: After 10 minutes, flip the shrimp to ensure even cooking.
- Honey Glaze: Drizzle a mixture of honey and lime juice over the top. Pop them back in the oven for another 5 minutes.
While the shrimp sizzle, whip up a quick dipping sauce by mixing honey and lime juice to your preferred sweetness and tanginess levels.
Honey Garlic Bacon Wrapped Shrimp Recipe
- Preheat Oven: Broil on high.
- Mix garlic, lime juice, honey, olive oil, ginger, salt, and pepper.
- Coat shrimp in the marinade.
- Wrap each shrimp with bacon.
- Secure with pre-soaked toothpicks.
- Broil for 10 minutes.
- Flip shrimp.
- Drizzle honey-lime glaze.
- Broil for an additional 5 minutes.
- Mix honey and lime juice for the sauce.
- Hot with dipping sauce.
- Perfect for any occasion!
Recommended Items From My Store
Just a heads up: This page might contain affiliate links. I’m here to share the kitchen tools I personally rely on daily. If you decide to click on a link and make a purchase, please be assured that you won’t incur any additional costs. However, I may earn a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated!
There you have it, A straightforward recipe for Honey Garlic Bacon Wrapped Shrimp that’s sure to be a hit. It’s a symphony of flavors with minimal effort, making it suitable for both seasoned chefs and kitchen newbies. So, roll up your sleeves, preheat that oven, and let the magic begin.